Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winner!

Congratulations to Entry #7: Katie Bair! Katie has won the Christmas Cookie Package and has 24 hours to claim it. Email me at onlifeandlemons@gmail.com to receive your prize.

Ok guys, confession time. I spent all week looking for the perfect sugar cookie recipe and did not find it. I tried my favorite cookie crust recipe, but it wasn't right for roll out cookies. Then I tried this recipe, and while delicious, they didn't hold their shape as much as I would have liked. So now I am asking for your recommendations. Do you have a tried and true sugar cookie dough? One that holds it's shape and still tastes good?

I guess these cookies don't look that bad, and I am a little partial to the psychedelic frosting job...


1 comment:

  1. I think I have the best sugar cookie recipe - as long as I don't use wheat flour! lol

    I will send it to you. And I have the best buttercream frosting to go on it.

    ReplyDelete