Monday, December 17, 2012

Sour Cream Chicken



My husband and I had a discussion yesterday. Mostly he was telling me his favorite dishes that I make. Usually I have to poke and prod a little to get his opinion on what to have for dinner. So it was nice that he offered this list so freely. He brought up one of my family favorites, Sour Cream Chicken. It is one of those warm, comfort foods that is fantastically simple.


Sour Cream Chicken

6- 8 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream (8 oz)
2 Tablespoons milk (if you want it a little smoother)
dash of garlic salt
dash of pepper
Optional Seasonings: Parsley, basil, parmesan etc

Place chicken breasts in baking pan and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Combine soup and sour cream and milk. Pour soup mixture over chicken and completely cover chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. You can cut the chicken smaller and it will cook faster if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment