Saturday, February 22, 2014

It Worked! Cinnamon Rolls in Waffle Iron

I see all sorts of cool recipes/ideas/tips/tricks on Pinterest. They only sometimes turn out. I am sure you have laughed at some Pinterest fails you may have seen or experienced. I certainly have. So I feel like I should share when I have a win from something I saw online. So here is:

Cinnamon Rolls in the Waffle Iron!



Are they perfect? No. Are they the best cinnamon rolls ever? Definitely not (they are store bought after all). But are they convenient? Yes! And do they still taste good? Surely!


Here's how you do it. 

Heat up waffle iron. Spray generously with cooking spray. Place canned cinnamon roll in waffle iron. Press down to flatten and then let it cook (It will puff up a little). 

And that's it! Our cinnamon roll package came with frosting, which was a plus. 

Try it out and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment